About the work
This project is the result of my creative project, in order to make it I used Autodesk Maya and Photoshop to make the concepts and the final model. To get to making the model I had conducted lots of research and was just down to making the final thing.
This model caused me a lot of problems, such as many errors and regular crashes of the machine I was working on. These images show the final model that I created that was based on the concepts. This is one of my most up to date models and was by far the most ambitious project that I have undertaken, this was due to the time constraints that I faced.
This model took me 2 weeks to produce and overall I am very happy with the end result. To show its scale I made a basic unreal project to show that it worked and functioned correctly.